One of the largest bitcoin wallet providers, Coinbase, offers free cryptocurrencies by watching short videos and answering a survey. Here, you will get the latest quiz answers to Coinbase Earn.
Currently, Coinbase gives out seven cryptocurrencies worth $16 in total if you answer all questions correctly. The rewards vary from cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency.
The purpose of Coinbase Earn is to incentivise users if they are willing to learn more about the utility and the underlying technology of related cryptocurrencies. According to Coinbase, the primary reason is the lack of knowledge of other cryptocurrencies that prevents users from exploring and investing in new digital assets and cryptocurrencies. With Coinbase Earn, the barrier should be eliminated allowing new and existing users to learn more about new cryptocurrencies as well as benefit from it.
Nevertheless, to start earning free cryptocurrencies on Coinbase Earn, you need to register firstly an account there. Customers from European countries may need to proceed through their KYC before. Customers from other countries will be placed on the waitlist before they can access the survey
Below, we have listed the cryptocurrencies given away on Coinbase with the corresponding answers that will be asked in the survey.
The Graph ($4)
Upon finishing, you will receive $4 in GRT.
- Answer No. 1: Blockchain Data
- Answer No. 2: GRT tokens
- Answer No. 3: Curators
- Answer No. 4: Delegate to a high-quality Indexer
- Answer No. 5: Unlimited free cloud storage for photos
Project Galaxy ($3)
Upon finishing, you will receive $3 in GAL.
- Answer No. 1: The community
- Answer No. 2: Buying and selling NFTS
- Answer No. 3: Staking
Upon finishing, you will receive $3 in HOPR.
- Answer No. 1: Routing data through multiple nodes to protect the privacy of the sender and receiver
- Answer No. 2: By participating in HOPR’s testing, governance and promotional activities
- Answer No. 3: Expanding its use case across various industries and creating a DAO
Upon finishing, you will receive $3 in ALEPH
- Answer No. 1: A decentralized cloud computing network
- Answer No. 2: Providing the power to fully decentralize applications
- Answer No. 3: To access computing and storage resources
Upon finishing, you will receive $3 in AMP
- Answer No. 1: A collateral token
- Answer No. 2: AMP rewards
- Answer No. 3: Instant settlement assurance
Last update: 7th August 2022